Are you planning to fly with British Airways recently? You must be looking for the procedures of British Airways flight booking, online check-in, check flight status, fight change, and more. Here, you will find all the important details including steps to contact British Airways Hiroshima Office to plan a memorable trip.
About British Airways
Headquartered in the heart of Harmondsworth, United Kingdom, British Airways was established in 1974. It is one of the largest airlines in the world with a fleet of 279 aircraft serving more than 183 destinations all over the world.
British Airways Hiroshima Office Address
Head to the following British Airways Hiroshima Office address and contact the representatives for reservation, cancellation, and other queries:
Hiroshima Airport, Hiroshima,
British Airways Office Hiroshima Other Contact Details
You can contact the British Airways Hiroshima Office representatives using either of the below-mentioned details:
- Call the British Airways Hiroshima Office Phone Number, that is 81-848-86-8201.
- Scroll the current page and click on the ‘Live Chat’ button to get assistance.
- The following are Fax numbers for Chicago, Boston, and Los Angeles regions: +1 773 686 1668, +1 617 568 2559, and +1 310 640 9344.
- Write your message on FB page: www.facebook.com/britishairways
- Tweet to us: twitter.com/british_airways
- Fax: +1 212 251 6767
- Head to the official websites of British Airways and click the ‘Help and Contacts’ tab. Here you will find several options to interact with British Airways representatives.
How to Book a Flight with British Airways?
British Airways flight reservations can be made online and offline. In this critical situation of the pandemic, you must avoid heading to the British Airways Office Hiroshima for booking flights when you can do it easily from the comfort of your home.
- Visit ‘www.britishairways.com’.
- Click on the Flight option and move towards the ‘Search for a flight’ option.
Note: If you wish to book a hotel or car with British Airways, click on the ‘Flight + Hotel’ or ‘Flight + Car’ tab.
- Now, under the ‘Flights’ section, click on the ‘From’ tab and enter the first three letters of your departure airport.
- Similarly, select the airport for your arrival airport in the ‘To’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Outbound’ tab and choose a date from the calendar of departing.
- Next, click on the ‘Add a return’ and choose a date of when you want to return.
- Click on the ‘Passengers’ tab and add the number of travelers flying with you.
- Click on the ‘Travel Class’ and choose one among the following options:
- Premium economy
- Hit the icon of the ‘Search’.
- On the next screen, select the desired flights for going and returning and then COVID-19 protocols will pop up on your screen.
- Go through the rules and regulations and click on the ‘I Understand’ tab.
- Now, you will be asked to review your flights. Under the ‘Book Now, Change Later’ tab, you will see the details of both flights.
- Go through the details carefully and click on the ‘Continue’ button at the end of the screen carefully.
- Soon, you will be asked to enter the ‘Payment details’. Provide details of your Credit/ Debit Card.
- Make a payment of the required amount and confirm your flight reservation with British Airways.
After you finish applying the steps, you will be easily able to book flight tickets. If you have any query regarding flight reservations, call British Airways Office Hiroshima Phone Number now.
British Airways Hiroshima Office Phone Number for Baggage Services
Passengers must go through the British Airways baggage allowances and fees before packing their bags for the trip. Here is a piece of brief information on baggage services as per your flight fare:
Note: The below-mentioned baggage allowance is given per person.
|Hand Baggage||One Cabin bag||Upto 40cm x 30cm x 15cm|
|One Laptop/ Handbag||Upto 56cm x 45cm x 25cm|
|Checked baggage||Any two bags||23 kg|
If you want to know about the extra baggage fee, dial the British Airways Office Hiroshima phone number for Baggage services and resolve your doubt,
How to Check-in Online to British Airways Flights?
British Airways allows passengers to check-in offline or online 24 hours before the departure of the flight. If you wish to check-in offline, you will have to visit the nearby British Airways Office in the Hiroshima or check-in online by following the method.
- Type the following link in your URL box and head to the Check-in link of British Airways: www.britishairways.com/travel/olcilandingpageauthreq/public/en_in
- Under the ‘Ready to check-in?’ tab, provide the following details:
- Booking Reference
- Last Name
- Hit the ‘Check-in’ button and complete the process.
How to Check British Airways Flight Status?
You must always check the status of your flight with British Airways after reaching the airport to know if your flight is on time. You can check the status online without visiting the nearby British Airways Hiroshima Office. Here is the stepwise process:
- You may head to the Flight status section of British Airways directly by clicking on the following link: https://www.britishairways.com/travel/flightstatus/public/en_gb/search/.
- Here, you will see three ways to check the status of your flight with British Airways:
- Flight Number
Choose one among the aforementioned options.
- Provide the details of your bookings as per the below-mentioned requirements:
- Route – Fill in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ tabs by entering the name of the airports.
- Flight Number – Enter the Flight Number in the required tab. You will find it on your receipt.
- Airport – Click one of the ‘Departures’ and ‘Arrivals’ options and enter the name of the Airport accordingly.
- Then, choose ‘Departing’ or ‘Arriving’ and then enter the ‘Date’ accordingly.
Note: Those who have chosen the ‘Airport’ option in the second step, will have to provide the details of the following as well:
- Start (local time)
- End (local time)
- Hit the button of the ‘Find Flight’ and check the status of your flight.
Now, you know the status of your flight so wait at the airport accordingly. Should you have any queries regarding the flight status, call the British Airways Office Hiroshima now.
British Airways Office Hiroshima: Help Desk
Contact British Airways Office Hiroshima Customer Service by dialing 81-848-86-8201.
Working Hours: 24 Hours, 7 Days.
Best Time to Call: 8:30 AM
Call British Airways Office Hiroshima number today and get the following doubts resolved:
- Reserving British Airways flight tickets.
- Changing details in the reserved flights.
- Canceling non-refundable tickets.
- Canceling refundable tickets.
- How to subscribe to ‘Executive Club’ membership?
- What are the facilities of becoming a member of the Executive Club?
- Seeking information about changes made in flight by the Airways.
- Payment inquiries.
- How to claim my refund after canceling the British Airways tickets.
- Where to find my lost baggage?
- The baggage has been delayed, not delivered on time.
- Seeking special inflight arrangements for children.
- Need assistance for disabled passengers.
- Are there any special dietary needs for pets?
- Seeking assistance for technical glitches facing while browsing the official website.
How to Contact British Airways Hiroshima Office Customer Service Provider?
If you have any query regarding British Airways travel services, dial 81-848-86-8201 and press 3 and 2 consecutively to navigate the phone maze to an expert.
British Airways Customer Service Number for Other Countries
You already know the British Airways Hiroshima Office contact number. If you want to know contact details of British Airways office in other countries, refer to the section below:
|British Airways Office Switzerland||+044 800 92 22|
|British Airways Office South Africa||+27 10 344 0130|
|British Airways Office Russia||+7 499 951 2719|
|British Airways Office Greece||+00800 4414 6798|
|British Airways Office France||+33 (0) 825 825 400|
|British Airways Office UK||+0344 493 0787|
Welcoming you on British Airways Board
For any doubt, leave a comment and our representative will get back to you with the best-suited solutions.
Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Airlines, British Airways, Hiroshima