If you are an Air India fan in Sharjah and soon planning to fly abroad for some fun trip or business, then keeping the address of the Air India office in Sharjah and its other contact details along with detailed policies handy will be very helpful. This guide brings to you all the information about the Air India Office, Sharjah you need to make your flight unforgettable. Let’s check out:
About Air India
Headquartered in the heart of Delhi, Air India is India’s flag carrier and the largest international carrier enjoying more than 18% market share. It was founded in 1932 as Tata Airlines and has since undergone a sea of change through expansion and collaborations. The airline now commands huge global respect for its exemplary services and a fleet of Airbus and Boeing serving over 60 international destinations.
Air India Office Sharjah Address for Reservations
If you are a Sharjah resident you can walk up to the following Air India Office Sharjah address:
GSA – Arabain Travel Agency
Air India Cargo Sales Agent,
PO Box 1477, Sharjah, UAE.
Air India Office Sharjah Other Contact Details
You can contact the Air India office in Sharjah using either of the following ways as well:
- You can write to travel agents of Air India via Email. The Email Addresses are mgr.midwest@airindiaSharjah.com and chi@airindiaSharjah.com.
- Call the Air India Sharjah Phone Number that is 9716-5613801 and resolve all kinds of doubts.
- You can also Fax them to the following number: 001-312-7826501.
- Call at the Sharjah toll-free number for contacting Air India 9716-5613801.
- Head to the ‘Contacts’ page of the www.airindia.in website and connect with the experts.
Air India: Types of Aircraft
Air India operates a fleet of aircraft for passengers from all walks of life. Some of which include the following:
- Boeing 747-400
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A319-100
- Boeing 787–8
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 777-200LR
- Airbus A320neo
- Boeing 777-300ER
How to Book a flight with Air India Online?
- Head to the official website of Air India Airlines via any internet browser.
- Choose the option of ‘Manage Your Trip’ from the menu and further select the ‘Book a Flight’ option.
- Now, choose the Airports for your Departure and Arrival cities.
- Then, select the ‘Dates’ for your Departure and Arrival.
- Drag down the tab of ‘Number of passengers’ and validate how many people are traveling with you including children and infants.
- Next, you will have to choose the ‘Cabin class’ as per your preference.
- Hit the button of ‘Book Now’ and proceed to confirm your booking.
- On the next page, you will have to choose the ‘Payment Mode’.
- Before completing the payment details, review your ‘Reservations’ again.
- At last, enter your ‘Payment Details’ and complete the payment method to confirm your flight reservations with Air India Airlines.
Air India Baggage Allowance
Visiting the Air India Office Sharjah only to learn about the baggage allowance details can be very tiring. This is why we have got them all penned down right here for you so that you can have some time in your hand for other important stuff.
- Checked Baggage Allowance: For the Domestics First Class flights, the check-in baggage weight allowance is from 10 kgs to 40 kgs. Extra luggage allowances can be accessed by the Gold and Club members only. Baggage allowances on International flights are according to the weight limits defined by the destinations for departure and arrival. Nevertheless, the upper limit for check-in luggage on international and domestic flights is reduced to 32 kg on a single piece of baggage.
Want to Trace Your Baggage? Go to the www.airindia.in page and click on the ‘Baggage’ option. Click on the ‘WorldTracer Baggage Tracing System’ and check the status of your delayed baggage by clicking on the tracking link.
Lost your Baggage? Click on the ‘Lost and Found Baggage’ option and check if your baggage is found already. If not, click on the ‘Contact Us’ for reporting about your lost bags.
Air India Office Sharjah Phone Number For Baggage Service
For queries regarding:
- Overweight baggage charges
- Excess baggage charges
- Cabin baggage
- Oversize baggage charges
You can call on the following contact numbers:
Air India Office Sharjah Phone Number (Ticket): 001-312-7828763
Manager of Midwest: 001-312-7828761
How to Check Air India flight status?
To check the status of any Air India flight, you do not need to visit the Air India office in Sharjah. You can check the status online as well using the following enlisted steps:
Note: Keep the e-ticket and flight number with you for quick access to flight status.
- Launch an internet browse and type www.airindia.com in the URL box and click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- Hover over the ‘Manage Your Trip’ tab and expand its option.
- Choose the option of ‘Flight Status’ and search your flight using the mentioned ‘Flight Number’, ‘Airport’, and ‘Flight Route’.
- Further enter the city of the ‘Departure’ or ‘Arrival’. Then, enter the ‘Date’.
- Hit the ‘Search’ button and check the status of your flight.
What is the Check-in Process of Air India?
There are two ways you can check in to your respective airport: Online and Offline. To avoid long queues at the airport you can perform a web check-in. The below-mentioned steps will come in handy:
Note: You can check-in from 48 to 2 hours of your Air India flight departure.
- Go to the www.airindia.com page on your internet browser to visit the Air India website.
- Hover over the ‘Manage Your Trip’ tab and expand its options.
- There will be an option of ‘Web Check-In’, click on it.
- Provide the ‘Reference Number’ of your Air India Airlines tickets. Make sure it contains 13 digits.
- Then, on the next screen, provide the ‘Date of Departure’.
- Choose an ‘Airport’ from where you will take off.
- Choose your ‘Seat’ preferences.
- Next, you will have to take a printout of your ‘Boarding Pass’.
After checking-in you will have to go through the verification process at the Air India Office Sharjah. Make sure you are carrying your Passport and one of the enlisted documents as your identification proof.
- A driving license.
- Birth certificate (if infants are traveling along with you).
- School identification card (for children).
- Identity card provided by any reputed Govt./ Non-Govt. Company.
- Election card.
- PAN card.
How to Cancel Air India Tickets?
For the Sharjah residents, there are various ways to cancel your Air India flight tickets such as:
- By calling the Air India Office Sharjah customer service phone number. You will have to provide your flight number and other details you received after confirming your air tickets.
- You can cancel your tickets by paying a visit to the Air India Office Sharjah. Do not forget to carry the receipt of the ticket and identity card.
- Air India tickets can be booked online as well. Go to the ‘Manage Your Trip’ page and choose the option to ‘Cancel Tickets’. Provide the required information and pay the cancellation fee if it is required. And your ticket will be canceled.
For more information, you can call the Air India Sharjah phone number.
Air India Office Sharjah: Help Desk
Air India Office Sharjah Customer Service Number: 9716-5613801
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Get instant help from the staff of the Air India Office in Sharjah on the following:
- In-Flight Meals
- Missing Luggage
- Issues with Classes (First, Business, & Economy)
- Visa Information
- Ticket Cancellation
- Flight Ticket Booking
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Immigration Services
- Online Check-in
- Airport Lounges
- Meet and Greet
- Visa Services
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Airport Facilities
- Visa on Arrival
- Flight Wifi
- Duty-Free Allowance
- Baggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Flight Information
- Delayed Flights
- Flying Returns
- Valet Parking
- Airport Wifi
- Offline Check-in
Air India Customer Service Numbers for Other Countries
For tho se who are looking for customer service numbers for other regions than Sharjah, read below:
|Air India Office UK||0800-048-9254|
|Air India Office France||331-874-06644|
|Air India Office Germany||496925511337|
|Air India Office US & Canada||1888-634-1407|
|Air India Office Sharjah||800-101-4016|
|Air India Office Sharjah||613-701-98270|
For any doubt and query, leave a comment and our representative will get back to you.
Air India Other Locations
Tags: Air India, Airlines, United Arab Emirates