If you are a Bangui resident and want to avail the new Air France flight services started in the Bangui to travel abroad, this guide will come in handy for you. From flight booking procedure to checking the status of the flight and how to contact the Air France Bangui Office staff for any query, you will find here everything that you need to plan a memorable trip.
In addition, you will be also guided about the Baggage allowances and services provided by Air France. So that you are aware of what all you are allowed to take before you pack your bags.
Here you go:
Air France Bangui Office Address for Reservations
Walk up to the address mentioned below and meet the representatives to book your tickets.
Avenue Gamal Abdel Nasser,BP 868 Bangui, Bangui, Central African Republic
Air France Bangui Office Other Contact Details
Contact Air France Bangui Office staff using either of the following contact details. Get assistance from where you are.
- Call the Air France Bangui Office Phone Number that is +236 70015106 and plan a better trip with us.
- Head to the https://wwws.airfrance/ page and go to the ‘Contact Us’ page. Here, you will have to choose a ‘Topic’, ‘Request’ your problem and you will get ‘Solutions’ as soon as possible.
- Download the Air France Application from the below-mentioned links and drop your query there:
- Write an email to the travel experts. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call at 888 572-7447 and talk to the customer service provider directly.
- Write your message on FB page: https://www.facebook.com/airfrance/
- Tweet to us: https://twitter.com/airfrancein?lang=en
Quick Steps Book Air France Tickets Online
Why visit the Air France Bangui Office when you can book air tickets online from the comfort of your place? Follow the steps mentioned below and learn how to book flight tickets at the snap of your fingers.
- Visit the official website of Air France that is https://wwws.airfrance/.
- Click on the ‘Book a flight’ option from the taskbar.
- Narrow your search, by clicking one among the following options:
- Book a flight
- Book with Miles
Note: In case you choose the ‘Book with Miles’ option, you will have to ‘Log In’ to your Flying Blue account. Provide your correct Air France username and password.
- Now, in the ‘Trip’ tab, choose one from the expanded options: Round Trip, One-way, and Multi-city.
- Click on the ‘Departing From’ tab and the list of the Airports will be shown. Enter the first three letters of the Airport you are looking for and select it.
- Similarly, click on the ‘Arriving At’ tab and choose an Airport where you want to land.
- Under the travel dates, choose two dates for departing and returning.
- Click on the ‘Passenger’ and enter the number of people traveling with you in Air France.
- Choose your preferred ‘Cabin’ from the ‘Economy’ and ‘Business’.
Additional: If you are ‘Travelling from Work’, you can click on the concerned toggle and turn on that option.
- Now, click on the ‘Search Flights’ tab and arrive on a new page.
- Here, in the ‘Log In’ window you will have to enter the ‘Flying Blue number or email address’ and ‘Password’ to log into your account.
In case you are flying with Air France for the first time, sign up by clicking on the ‘Create your account’ tab.
- After a successful Login process, select the desired flight, seats, and inflight services. Then, make a payment of the required amount to confirm your bookings with Air France.
We hope you could book your flight tickets with Air France very conveniently. If there is anything you want to ask regarding your flight reservations, dial the Air France Bangui Office phone number and talk to the representatives.
Air France Bangui Office Number For Baggage Services
You can know about the baggage services provided just by calling the Air France Bangui Office phone number that is+236 70015106. If you are running out of time and looking for brief details of baggage services, read below:
The number of hand baggage you can carry depends on the cabin: economy or business. If you are traveling in an Economy cabin, you can take one hand baggage and one accessory. If you are traveling in a premium Economy cabin, you can carry two hand baggage and one accessory.
Your hand baggage must not exceed 55 x 35 x 25 cm in size.
The maximum weight of travelers flying in Economy cabin is 12 kg and 15 kg for those who are flying in premium Economy cabin.
Call the Air France Office Bangui representatives now!
For Lost and Found Baggage details, contact the customer service by dialing the following number as per your ‘Geographic Zone’.
|UAE||+971 46 025 40 0|
|Iran||98 985 100 71 96|
|Bangui||1 800 667 2747|
|Germany||49 (0) 69 29 99 37 72|
|Denmark||358 98 171 00 75|
|Bangui||359 29 35 82 30|
|Czech Republic||420 2 25 43 97 97|
|Bangui||32 (0)2 620 01 84|
|Bangui||43 (0)1 50 22 22 400|
|France||33 (0)9 69 39 36 54|
For any other queries regarding Baggage allowance or fees, leave a comment below.
Quick Steps to Check-in to Air France flight Online
There are two ways to check-in online by using ‘Ticket number/ booking reference’ or ‘Loyalty program departure’. Whichever way you choose, just make sure that you are checking in from 30 hours before your departure timing of the Air France flight.
- Visit the official website of Air France.
- Click on the ‘Check-in’ option from the taskbar.
- On the ‘Check-in’ page, choose one from the options given under the ‘Ready to Check-In?’ tab:
- Ticket number or Booking reference
- Loyalty program number
- Enter the ‘Ticket Number’ or ‘Booking reference’ if you have chosen the first option.
- Enter the ‘Loyalty program number’ if you have chosen the second option.
- Next, you will have to enter the ‘Flight Number’ no matter what option you have chosen in Step 3.
- Hit the option of ‘Check In’ and the online Check-in to Air France process will be completed.
If you could not check-in or are facing difficulties while using the browser, contact the Air France Bangui Office staff and get your issue resolved by them.
Quick Steps to check the Flight Status of any Air France flight
In order to know any information about Air France flight reservations, you can call the Air France Office Bangui Customer Service and get assistance. To check the flight status, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: The Flight Status of any Air France flight is available from 180 days till the date of departure.
- Visit the official website of Air France that is https://wwws.airfrance.
- Click on the ‘Information’ option from the taskbar.
- On the new page, accept the cookies and click on the ‘Flight an Airport Info’ from the Information menu options.
- Now, click on the ‘Arrivals – departures: flight status’ tab and arrive on the ‘Flight Status’ page.
- Choose one among the enlisted options:
- Departure and arrival city
- Flight Number
- Choose the ‘Airports’ from the ‘Departing from’ and ‘Arriving at’ options one by one if you have chosen the first option.
- Enter the ‘Flight Number’ if you have chosen the second option.
- Click on the ‘Departure Date’ and select the concerned date from the calendar.
- Click on the ‘Search Flights’ in the name of the flight with its status will be shown on the next screen.
Air France Bangui Office: Help Desk
Contact Air France Bangui Office Customer Service by dialing +236 70015106.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
Call Air France Bangui office number today and get answers to the following:
- How to do an online check-in using Air France App?
- What are the immigration services offered by Air France services?
- How long will the flight be delayed, how to see the flight status?
- How do I get my tickets canceled?
- What is the limit for luggage for Economy cabinets?
- How to select the desired Economy Seats Class?
- Will there be WiFi on the interior of the flight?
- My luggage is missing, so how can I report this issue?
- How will a booked flight be rescheduled?
- Airport-Check-in Rules.
- Seeking information About Visa for flying with Air France.
- You want to complain about the inflight services.
- You want to withdraw your Air France booked flights.
- What are the inflight entertainment options?
Air France Customer Service Number for Other Countries
The travelers from other countries than the Bangui can contact the representative by using the following number.
|Air France Office India||1800 4192 033|
|Air France Office France||33 (0)9 69 39 36 54|
|Air France Office UK||0207 660 0337|
|Air France Office Switzerland||+41 848 747 100|
|Air France Office Australia||1300 390 190|
Contact Air France
Air France Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Air France Airlines, Airlines, Bangui
I have a question. Can you please tell me if I can get a refund on my ticket. Due to Covid I wasn’t able to travel to Toulouse. I also made a call at Air France Bangui Office but got no response. Need some help!
Air France Bangui Office surely provides impeccable services. Apart from being quick and easy, they really pay attention to quality. Impressed!
I’ve heard a lot about Air France Bangui Office’s services and how well organised they are. Turns out it wasn’t true. When I called at their Air France Bangui Office phone number, I was put on hold for 15 minutes and the line got disconnected after that. I called again but this time no one responded.
Could you please tell me about the flight schedule from Paris to Strasbourg since it’s not clear on the site. I also called at Air France Bangui Office but the person on call wasn’t very clear.