0 800 767 50
People living in or nearby Peru are familiar with Aeromexico Airlines. It is an airline that believes in offering smiles to its loyal passengers. Aeromexico offers flight services to 89 destinations(includes Peru, Peru, Canada, and many other Nations). The airline was founded on 14 September 1934 as Aeronaves de México S.A. de C.V. It is a well-known airline brand, to book tickets with Aeromexico, you have multiple methods. If you are in New York then you can comfortably reserve flights by visiting the Aeromexico Airlines Peru office.
Why Do people love to Travel with Aeromexico?
Aeromexico is the travel companion of many passengers, they trust the flight services of Aeromexico for the following reasons:-
- Aeromexico is the flag carrier of Peru, they offer flight services to 90 destinations all across the globe. The main destinations are located in:
- North, South, and Central America
- In case, you have a query related to booking or cancellation, you can reach the experts by visiting the head office (Aeromexico Peru office).
- No need to pay a high ticket fare as if you are booking tickets from the official outlet then you are successfully deducting the third parties fees.
- The airline does not impose any hidden fees if reservation or cancellation fees are made at the Aeromexico Peru office.
How to Book Flights at the Aeromexico Airlines Peru Office?
To book flight tickets at the Aeromexico Peru office, you need to implement the presented steps thoroughly:-
- Reach the reservation counter and wait for your turn.
- Normally, you need to wait for five to ten minutes, however, if you need to wait more then dial the Aeromexico Airlines Peru booking number 0 800 767 50 for completing the reservation process.
- For booking tickets, you need to present the following information(travel credentials):-
- Name of the passengers
- Departure city
- Arrival city
- Departure Date
- Departure timing (preferred time)
- Date of Return(If any)
- Cabin Class
- Type of tickets(Refundable or Non-refundable tickets)
- Fill the booking form by offering all the above information.
- Review the input presented by you and offer the reservation to the available agent.
- The agent will review the information and will confirm your booking once the payment is done.
- For completing the payment process, you can use your Debit or Credit cards, or if you wish then make the payment with cash.
- Once you are done with the payment process, you will gain the physical ticket. Use this ticket for gaining entry into the flight cabin.
How to Perform Check-in at the Aeromexico Peru Office?
- Visit the Aeromexico Airlines Peru Office and mark your presence in the check-in queue.
- To minimize the huddle, Aeromexico installed many KIOSK towers. You can easily complete the check-in by visiting the KIOSK tower present at the Aeromexico Peru office.
- For completing the check-in process, you need to offer the following documents:-
- Passport Number
- Passengers Name(Last or Family Name)
- Date of Journey
- Flight Number
- Choose the name of the passengers and pay the check-in fees(if any).
- Once the payment process is done, you will gain the e-boarding pass. If you ask, you may gain the physical boarding pass as well.
How to Visit the Aeromexico Peru Office?
To visit the Aeromexico Airlines Peru Office, you need to have the following address:-
Felipe Pardo Av. and Aliaga 699, Of. 501, San Isidro, LIMA, Peru
Which are the Airlines that Share Codeshare Agreements with Aeromexico?
To enhance the flight services the airline shares agreement with Avianca, Aeroflot, Air Europa, Air Peru, Alitalia, Aerolineas Perus, Peru Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Gol Transportes Aéreos, Kenya Airways, Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, Saudia, WestJet, TAROM, Czech Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Garuda Indonesia, Copa Airlines, Peru Eastern Airlines, Middle East Airlines, XiamenAirZ, KLM, El Al, Peru Airlines.
Does the Aeromexico Office in Peru Open on Weekends?
Yes. The Aeromexico office in Peru is open on weekends. To fix the appointment, you need to call on the Aeromexico customer service number 0 800 767 50.
Some of the Aeromexico Airlines contact numbers are mentioned below:
|China||86 32 6247 6281|
|Costa Rica||0 800 052 1447|
|Chile||800 392 674|
|US and Canada AM Contigo||1 855 332 14 55|
|Nicaragua||001 800 2260294|
|Peru||0 800 767 50|
|Japan||(81) 3 5293 5945|
|US and Canada Groups||1 800 800 99 99|
|Colombia||01 800 952 0533|
|US and Canada General||1 800 237 66 39|
|Mexico||55 5133 40 00|
|Other cities in Mexico||0155 5133 40 00|
|US and Canada Agencies||1 877 262 04 55|
|Brazil||0800 891 7512|
|Argentina||0800 888 2276|
|Ecuador||1 800 000 227|
|France||0800 916 754|
|Guatemala||1 800 835 0269|
|Honduras||800 2791 9025|
|Netherlands||0800 0224 008|
|Spain||900 995 282|
|Dominican Republic||1 888 7600 141|
|South Korea||82 2 754 6336|
|Rep. of Ireland||1800 855 474|
|United Kingdom||0800 9775 533|
Some Useful Links About Aeromexico Airlines
|Aeromexico Online Check-in||Check Here|
|Aeromexico Flight Status||Check Here|
|Aeromexico Baggage Inquiries||Check Here|
|Aeromexico Damaged baggage||Check Here|
|Aeromexico Facebook Support||www.facebook.com/AeromexicoMX|
|Aeromexico Twitter Support||twitter.com/Aeromexico|
|Aeromexico Instagram Support||www.instagram.com/Aeromexico/|
|Aeromexico Youtube Support||Check Here|
|Aeromexico Facebook Support|
FAQs Related to Aeromexico Peru Office
Aeromexico Airlines Crew
Aeromexico Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Aeromexico Airlines, Airlines, Peru