As the demand for air travel continues to soar, many passengers explore the Nearest Airport to Salem that is in close proximity to Logan International Airport. Nearby Airport to Salem has been the key gateway for passengers seeking adventure, leisure, business opportunity or simply a well-deserved escape. In this article, we will explore the list of airports that are in close proximity to Salem, the facilities available and how passengers can make the most of it.
Can You Provide Me with the List of All Nearest Airports To Salem?
Below is the overview of all the airports that are in close proximity to Salem-
|Airport Name||Airport Code||Distance from RIC|
|Logan International Airport||BOS||Approximately 14 miles|
|Portland International Jetport||PWM||Approximately 95 miles|
|Bradley International Airport||BDL||Approximately 126 miles|
|LaGuardia Airport||LGA||Approximately 226 miles|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport||JFK||Approximately 233 miles|
General Information About Nearest Airports To Salem
Below is the table that gives you a brief overview of the Salem Nearest Airport-
|Airport||Logan International Airport|
|Owner||Massachusetts Port Authority|
|BOS Serves||Greater Boston and New England|
|Logan International Airport Code||BOS|
|Logan International Airport Address||East Boston, MA 02128, United States|
|Distance from the city||14 miles|
|Phone Number||+1 800-235-6426|
What Airlines Operate From Salem Nearest Airport?
Below is the list of all airline that operates from Logan International Airport –
|Airline||Phone Number||Baggage Service Phone Number|
|Breeze Airways||501-273-3931 (Text)||–|
|Sun Country Airlines||651-905-2737||–|
What are the Services/Facilities Available at Salem Airport?
Logan International Airport offers a range of amenities to ensure your journey is smooth and enjoyable. Here’s what you can expect:
- Shopping and Dining Delights – Passengers can take advantage of the shopping and dining options within the airport. You can simply grab a bite or indulge into the fine dining options.
- WiFi – You can also stay connected through your time at Salem with the complimentary broadband service. Whether you’ve a brief stop or simply want to browse the internet just to access the boarding pass, the Logan International Airport has got you covered.
- Business Center – The airport offers the ergonomic style Business Center that comes up with two well-equipped conference rooms that also feature a cubicle to cater to all your professional needs. Make the most of your time at the airport by utilizing these spaces for productive gatherings.
- ATM – ATM is available on the upper level of the terminal building.
- Visitor Information Center – If you’re new to the city or looking for best recommendations for local attractions, dining, shopping and other relevant experiences, stop by the Salem Airport Visitor Information Center. Operated by Salem Region Tourism, you’ll find insights into the best attractions and accommodations in the city.
- Lost and Found – There is a Lost and found facility at the Airport communication center. Or you can simply reach out to them at 804-226-8585 (24/7) to report or track your lost belongings.
- Pet Relief Areas – For your furry companions, the airport has two pet relief areas conveniently located between the parking garage and the terminal.
What Parking Options are Available at Logan International Airport?
At Logan International Airport, there are plenty of on-site parking options that offer exceptional value, safety, and ease, ensuring you get to your destination on time. There is also a dedicated Parking Assistance team that helps you guide according to your time and budget constraint.
These parking options include –
- Economy Parking – If you’re traveling for a few days you can choose the economy parking option. This parking lot is available for just 7 a day, which comprises all taxes and fees. No advance booking is required.
- Daily Garage Parking – This parking space is best for daily use and is just a few steps away from the terminal, making it perfect for travellers who value proximity.
- Valet Parking – Experience the luxury of Valet Parking at $25/day, available from 6:00 a.m. to midnight daily. The friendly valet service staff will park your vehicle upon departure and have it ready when you arrive.
- Cell Phone Waiting Lot – If you’re in a rush to pick up your party, utilize the airport’s Cell Phone Waiting Lot without paying a parking fee. Please ensure your vehicle is attended to at all times while waiting.
What are the Ground Transportation options available at Nearest Airport to Salem?
There are plenty of reliable and convenient transportation modes available from the Nearest Airport to Salem –
- Taxis – Taxis are readily available at the Salem Nearest Airport which is conveniently located in the center section of the lower level curbside. You can find taxis adjacent to North and South parking garages.
- Taxi service runs from the first flight departure to the last flight arrival.
- Wheelchair-accessible taxis available to cater to the passengers with special needs.
- Public Transportation – The Greater Salem Transit Company offers high-frequency public bus service to and from Logan International Airport.
- EasyPark Shuttles – If you’re parking in Economy Parking lots A or B, take advantage of our free EasyPark shuttle service.
With a variety of transportation options at your disposal, you can choose what best suits your needs. Whether you prefer the convenience of a taxi, the accessibility of public buses, or the complimentary EasyPark shuttle service, getting to and from the airport is easy and hassle-free.
What are the Car Rental Options Available at Salem Nearby Airport?
Below is the list of car rental vendors available at RIC –
|Car Rental Company||Phone Number|
As our article comes to a close, we hope you feel enlightened to explore the world inside Logan International Airport and beyond.
Salem Airport Operations
FAQs on Nearest Airport To Salem
Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Airlines, Salem, Nearest Airport