For 8 decades and more years, Delta Airlines has been one of the most popular airlines in the United States. The headquarters of Delta Airlines is in Atlanta near Hartsfield Airport. It provides a wide variety of airline services for domestic and international at reasonable prices. You can contact Delta Airlines Office Santiago phone number for any problems and queries. Delta’s travel agents deliver quicker and efficient customer services. In this article, we will provide you all the information about Delta Airlines so that you can plan a memorable trip.
Delta Airlines Office Santiago Address
If you are living in Santiago and wanting to visit the Delta Airlines Office then below is address you must head to:
Servicio al Cliente Delta Air Lines
Cerro El Plomo 5680
Piso 18, Santiago
Delta Airlines Office Santiago Other Contact Details
By using one of the following details you can easily contact the Delta Airlines Office Santiago agents:
- Head to Delta’s official website and click on the ‘Comments/ Complaints’ section to write a feedback.
- You can call on the 809-200-9191 number and get help from the Delta Airlines customer service.
- Write to them by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Tweet to www.twitter.com/delta.
- Leave a message on their FB page: www.facebook.com/delta.
How to Book a flight with Delta Airlines Online?
If you live in Santiago and are planning a trip with Delta Airlines, then you must go through the enlisted steps of how to book Delta tickets online without visiting the Delta Airlines Office in Santiago.
- Open your device and head to the ‘www.delta.com’ website.
- Click on the ‘Book’ tab and arrive on the ‘Booking’ page.
- If your GPS is turned On and then, you can see your current location in the ‘From’ tab. If you want to start from any other region, change the location.
- Click on the ‘To’ and enter a ‘Destination City’.
- Now, drag down the next tab and select one from ‘Round trip’, ‘One Way’, and ‘Multi City’ options.
- Select the dates for ‘Depart’ and ‘Return’. If you have selected ‘One Way’ or ‘Multi City’ then, you will not have to select the dates of ‘Return’.
- Drag down the ‘Passenger’ tab and choose the number of passengers traveling with you.
- Select one of the following options and click on the ‘–>’ button.
- Now, select the type of seat you want to book: ‘Main’, ‘Premium Select’, or ‘Delta One’.
- Then, you will see the list of the available flights starting from the lowest fare. The primary details for the Delta flights such as ‘Departing time’, ‘Reaching time’, ‘Duration of travel’ and more will be written.
- Click on the ‘Seats’ and select your desired seat as per your ‘Class’.
- Click on the ‘Details’ to go through the other information and hit on the ‘Select’ button if you want to travel with this Delta Aircraft.
- Review your flight before confirming. If you want, you can add ‘Additional Baggage’ and extra fees will be applied.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and arrive on the ‘Trip Summary’ page. Cross-check with your Outbound and Return flight details, select the ‘Seats’ and click on the ‘Continue to Review and Pay’ tab.
- On the next page, enter the following details correctly:
- Full Name
- Name on the Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Non-Taxable Annual Income
- Income Source
At last, click ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Enrolled in the Delta Skymiles program?’ and then click on the ‘Continue’ button. Then, you will receive a verification on your associated phone number or email address. Verify your payment and book the flight tickets with Delta without visiting the Delta Airlines Office in Santiago.
How to Check Delta Airlines Flight Status?
- Head to the Delta Airlines official website and navigate towards the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Expand the options and click on the ‘Flight Status’.
- On the ‘Flight Status and Notifications’, do one of the followings:
- Select the ‘Search By – Router’ option, select the cities under ‘From’ and ‘To’, and enter the ‘Departure Date’.
- Select the ‘Search By – Flight Number’, enter the number of the flight, and enter the ‘Departure Date’.
- Click on the ‘View Flight Status’ and the status will be seen on the next screen.
If you want to know anything in detail, write a message to Delta Airlines Office Santiago email address.
Delta Airlines Office Santiago number for Baggage Allowance
By contacting the enlisted Delta Airlines Office Santiago representatives, you can learn about the amount of Baggage permissible in Hand, Cargo, and Carry-in per passenger. You can also learn about the extra charges levied by each passenger for carrying additional baggage.
Baggage Contact Details: 800-325-8224; 7 AM to 1 AM 7Days/ Week.
What is the Check-in process of Delta Airlines?
There are three ways to check-in before taking the flight via Delta.com, Fly Delta application, and in-person at the airport. To avoid the long queues on the international or national airports, you can check-in via Fly Delta Application or Website. Here are the methods of the respective ways:
Check-in with Fly Delta Application
- At first, download the ‘Fly Delta’ application from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Log in to your Sky Miles account using required details.
- On the Fly Delta application, acces your trip by providing your ‘Trip Confirmation Number’.
- Check your Boarding pass, track your baggage, and do other important things before checking in.
- Click on the ‘Check-in’ tab 24 hours before your departure timings.
Check-in with Delta.Com website
- Open the www.delta.com website on any browser and go to the ‘My Trips’.
- Log in to your ‘Delta Account’.
- Enter your ‘Confirmation Number’, ‘SkyMiles Number’, or ‘Credit Card Number’ and access your trip.
- Click on the ‘Check-in Now’ and take the print outs of your ‘Boarding pass’. The ‘eBoarding Pass’ will also go.
- You will shortly receive a ‘Successfully Checked in’ message on your screen.
For any further doubt, call the Delta Airlines Phone Number and clear everything.
How to Cancel Delta Airlines Tickets?
Delta Airlines flights can be cancelled via online and offline methods. To pursue the offline method, either head to the Delta Airlines Office Santiago or call on the customer service phone number that is 809-200-9191. If you want to cancel your tickets on your own, here are the steps. Follow as per the type of your trip.
Cancel a Refundable Ticket
- Head to the Delta Airlines official website and go to the ‘Find your Trip’.
- Log in to your account and select the ‘My Trips’ option.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel and select the ‘Modify Flight’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Start Flight Cancellation’ tab and provide the required information.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button and your trip will be cancelled successfully.
- Fill out the form of ‘Apply for a Refund for a Refundable Ticket’ and provide the details of the cancelled flight tickets.
Cancel a Non-Refundable Ticket
- Open your Fly Delta application and your trip on it.
- Read the terms & conditions and the consequences of cancelling a trip.
- Hit the ‘Cancel Flight’ and follow the on-screen prompts.
You can call on the Delta Airlines Office Santiago phone number or tweet to them for any further information.
Delta Airlines Office Santiago: Help Desk
Delta Airlines Office Santiago Customer Service Number: 809-200-9191
Calling Hours: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By calling on the aforementioned number of the Delta Airlines Office Santiago staff, you can get instant help regarding the following:
- If your luggage is missing
- Blocking seats for more space
- Not being able to check-in via Delta App
- Flight is delayed
- Offline check-in issues
- Refund for trip protection
- Request for additional seat space
- Issues in allowance of baggage
- Cancel non-refundable flight
- Cancelation fees
- How to apply a refund for unused trip
- Check refund status
- Checked bag fee details
- Want to reschedule the flight details
- Immigration services
- Make changes in trip
- About prohibited items
- About carry-on baggage
- Coronavirus protocols
- Cancellation policy
Delta Airlines Customer Service Numbers for Other Countries
If you are looking for the Delta customer service phone numbers for other regions than Santiago, then you must check out below:
Note: The calling hours of the following numbers is 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
|Delta Airlines Office Russia||1-800-455-2720|
|Delta Airlines Office Austria||43 (0) 820 951 001|
|Delta Airlines Office Belgium||32 (0)70 300 872|
|Delta Airlines Office Greece||+30-211 180 9475|
|Delta Airlines Office Germany||069 29993771|
|Delta Airlines Office France||+33 (0) 892 702 609|
|Delta Airlines Office Asia||011-855-23-221-134 or 334|
|Delta Airlines Office Switzerland||41 848 000 872|
After following the guide you must have become a pro in planning a trip. As now, you know to buy tickets at the lowest price, check flight status, make desired changes, and even cancel the flights without paying much fare on your own. If you still need to visit the Delta Airlines Office Santiago to clear doubts, you can leave a comment instead and our travel experts can also clear your doubt.
Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Airlines, Delta Airlines, Santiago