If you live in the United States of America and are planning for a trip soon then undoubtedly you must be thinking of booking flights with American Airlines (AA) only. In order to plan a memorable trip with AA, you may have to visit American Airlines Office in United Arab Emirates as well. Also, the processes of how to make flight reservations, what is baggage allowance, how to check-in and more will be needed. To help you out with the entire process of planning a trip, here we have come with this detailed article. Go through the guide and learn the address and other details of American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates and end up planning the best trip of your life.
About American Airlines
American Airlines Group Inc. established in 1926 as American Airways. Since then it has provided flight and mail services throughout the world including North America, Europe, Middle-east, and Asia among others. It is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and operates international and domestic flights to more than 350 destinations and 6,800 flights a day. American Airlines’ first priority is passenger’s safety and because of the same more than 500,000 people travel with American Airlines daily.
American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Address
All United Arab Emirates residents who are thinking of visiting the American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates for any query must head to the following address:
American Airlines Office
United Arab Emirates
American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Other Contact Details
You can connect to the American Airlines customer service providers by using the either of the following details:
- Fax to the following number: 480-693-2759.
- Talk to a special assistant and solve any query by dialling the following number: 800-03305924.
- Send a post to the following postal address: P.O. Box 619616 DFW Airport, TX 75261-9616.
- American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Phone Number: 817-963-1234
- Tweet to: twitter.com/americanair
- Leave a message on American Airlines’ facebook page: www.facebook.com/AmericanAirlines.
- Call the American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates customer service provider using 800-03305924 number.
How to Book a Flight with American Airlines?
Are you running out of time or not feeling like visiting the American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates for booking tickets? Don’t freak out! American Airlines have several other ways for booking a flight. One such is using its official website. So, follow the steps mentioned below and book a flight from the comfort of your room.
- Visit the www.aa.com page using any internet browser.
- On the American Airlines home page, click on the ‘Find Flights’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Round Trip’ if you want to book flights for departure and return both. Otherwise, click on the ‘One way’.
- Select a ‘City or Airport’ by clicking on the ‘From’ tab.
- Choose a ‘City or Airport’ form for the arrival airport by clicking on the ‘To’ tab.
- On the following tab, choose a number of Adults travelling with you.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Depart’ tab to choose the date on which you would like to take the flight.
- Click on the ‘Return’ tab and enter the date on which you would be returning.
- Drop down the ‘Children’ tab and enter the number of children travelling with you.
- Hit the ‘Search’ button and the list of available flights will be loaded.
- On the new page, scroll down and click on the ‘Sort By’ option to change your preferences.
- Go through the available options of flight and choose that suits you the best.
- Similarly, select the flight for your return and then at the end of the page, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, you can review your entire trip. Make sure the below-mentioned information are correct:
- Departure Airport (For ‘From’ and ‘Return’ flights)
- Arrival Airport
- Departure timings
- Arrival timings
- Number of the Passenger
- Date of Departure and arrival.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ and provide the payment details.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen steps to complete your booking.
Once the easy online flight booking steps are followed thoroughly, your flights will be successfully booked with American Airlines for going and coming back. You can call American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates phone number for any further query regarding your reservation.
How to Check the Status of the American Airlines Flight Online?
- Open an internet browser on your mobile phone or laptop and enter ‘www.americanairlines.in’ in the address bar.
- Navigate towards the taskbar and click on the ‘Check-in’ from the given options.
- Now, there are two ways to check the status of an American Airlines flight: using Flight number or From, To, & Date details.
- If you choose ‘Flight Number’ then simply enter the number you received while reserving the flight.
- In case you choose the another option, enter the following details:
- Now hit on the ‘Find Flight’ button and the Flight Status will be shown on your screen.
If you have any difficulty while implementing the aforementioned steps or flight status is not showing an update, visit the nearby American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates or call the representatives.
American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Number for Baggage Allowance
It is always important to learn about the American Airlines checked baggage fees and allowances before packing your bags. Here are the rules, regulations, and fees included in the baggage policy.
|Bag fees (Standard)||First Bag||Second Bag||Third Bag||Extra Bags|
|Each bag must be of 56 x 36 x 23 cm a personal bag of 45 x 35 x 20 cm. |
Note: There is no specific weight limit.
One passenger can travel with a maximum of 10 bags.
Important: Charges for the extra baggage may vary from one route to another.
Make sure you are not carrying the following things with yourself while travelling with American Airlines:
- Defense sprays
- Alcoholic drinks (without proof)
American Airlines presents an amazing service named ‘Send your luggage’. Now, there is no need to drag your baggage along with yourself throughout the journey. Use this service and send as many bags as you want with no restrictions of weight and dimensions. Call American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates number and learn about the service in detail so that you can drop the queue for checking Baggage.
Still have questions about baggage fees and allowances? Head to the American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates or call the customer service.
How to Online Check-in for an American Airlines Flight?
Open a device and follow the enlisted steps 45 minutes to 24 hours before the timings of your American flight and perform online check-in.
- Head to the American Airlines official website.
- Click on the ‘Check-in’ option from the taskbar.
- Enter the following details correctly:
- Passenger first name
- Passenger last name
- Booking reference
- Hit the button of ‘Check-in now’ and you are ready to fly with American Airlines.
For any query regarding the check-in process, call 800-03305924 or visit the nearby American Airlines Office in United Arab Emirates.
How to Cancel American Airlines Tickets?
American Airlines permit you to make changes in your trip only one time. If you have already made changes once and are now looking for canceling your trip then the enlisted steps will come in handy.
- Head to the American Airlines homepage (www.americanairlines.in) using a browser.
- Choose ‘Your Trips’ tab from the taskbar.
- Enter the following details:
- Passenger first name
- Passenger last name
- Confirmation Record locator
- Click on the ‘Find your trip’ tab and from the flights list, select the flight name where you want to make changes.
- Click on the ‘View/ Change’. There will be two options given to you: Change Trip and Cancel Trip.
- Hit the button of ‘Cancel Trip’.
- Provide the required information and the cancellation.
- Now, go to the registered email account and phone number. You will receive a confirmation email and text regarding the cancellation of American Airlines flight.
Once the aforementioned steps are configured and tickets are cancelled, you can rebook a flight with American Airlines by following the booking steps again or call on American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Customer Service Number.
American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates: Help Desk
|American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Number for new reservations||800-433-7300 (24 Hours)|
|American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Number for refund Queries||800-892-3447|
|American Airlines Office Number for baggage Requires||Calling from Europe: 008-002-456-7890|
For Asia: 008-610-6455-8988
For South America: 3004-5000
|American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Number for Cars and Hotels||800-245-8569|
|American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates Number for general Queries||800-222-2377|
By calling on the aforementioned phone numbers you can also get help regarding the enlisted American Airlines problems:
- American Airlines login issues.
- Check-in and arrival problems.
- Payment issues while booking flight tickets.
- Cannot make changes in Seats.
- Seeking security information.
- What to know about the status of the flight.
- How to use ‘send my bag’ service?
- Not being able to download a boarding pass on mobile.
- Want to learn about trip insurance.
- Issues regarding refunds after canceling the flights.
- Lost Baggage during travel.
- What are the flight discounts given by American Airlines?
- The homepage is not working! Cannot book tickets.
- Travel facilities for pregnant women.
- Services for pets and animals.
American Airlines Customer Service Numbers for Other Countries
|American Airlines Office England||800-433-7300|
|American Airlines Office Spain||800-633-3711|
|American Airlines Office France||800-756-8613|
|American Airlines Office Japan||800-237-0027|
|American Airlines Office Australia||02-9101-1948|
|American Airlines Office India||0124-417-6700|
|American Airlines Office Malaysia||03-2053-5120|
|American Airlines Office South Korea||02-3483-3909|
|American Airlines Office Oman||800-74562|
|American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates||800-03305924|
By the end of this article, you must have mapped out how to book an American Airlines ticket, manage the changes, add additional baggage, check-in for the flight and many more things. After you have successfully planned your trip and ready to fly, we are sure you will have a lifetime remembering trip. In case you have any doubt, call on the American Airlines Office United Arab Emirates number that is 800-03305924.
Airlines Other Locations
Tags: Airlines, American Airlines, United Arab Emirates